Big News for our latest book!
Looking at Images has been increased to 264 pages and is off to the press!
Final Days to Order at the Special Pre-release price!
Individual image commentaries by Brooks Jensen:
- Short, thought-provoking discussions about photography and the creative process
- Encompassing aspects of image content, context, composition, and artmaking
- Featuring images by photographers previously published in LensWork or LensWork Extended
- Improve your photography and deepen your aesthetic eye by learning to see, feel, understand, think, and speak about images.
- A dynamic teaching tool and study aid
- State-of-the-art, museum-book quality duotone printing
- Includes color images as well as black-and-white!
- 9" tall x 8" wide (larger than LensWork)
240 pages Now expanded to 264* pages!
Additional audio commentary accessible through QR codes which link that page of the book to an audio file on our website. The QR code can be scanned with your tablet or smartphone and the audio will play as you look at the image in the book — a true multi-media, paper-based book experience! Try it now from the QR code below:
Regular price is $34.95
Less a pre-release $10 discount to subscribers
of LensWork, LensWork Extended, or LensWork Online!
Plus shipping & handling
*Due to the page increase and additional content in this book, the original April ship date was moved. We apologize for the delay but are so excited to have expanded this content-rich book!